What is Happiness? (6 Week Course)
Since the dawning of civilization human beings have pondered what it means to be happy. From ancient Greek philosophy to modern positive psychology we are still seeking basic answers This course will look both at the large philosophical questions and the personal questions of what does it mean for me to be happy. As a discussion oriented course, Dr. Winters will introduce topics, give a brief lecture, and then guide the class in discussion and in class exercises. Let’s explore this riddle that we call happiness.
Limited Enrollment. Live Zoom Meeting.
6 Week Class Schedule
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020 | 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020 | 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020 | 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020 | 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020 | 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Skipping November 25
- Wednesday, December 02, 2020 | 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Price is per student. Class tuition is non-refundable.