Wordsmithing 101: A Master Class in Finding Your Creative Voice (6 Week Course)
Do you feel the need to tell your particular story or have the desire to look at words and sentences differently? Do you want to make your writing as clear as the planning that goes into it? This workshop is for everyone interested in learning how to plan and write more clearly and creatively. The instruction will be geared to good writing in both fiction and nonfiction. Participants will come away with a plethora of helpful handouts. Some topics covered will include good rules for good writers, having something to say, the six senses, dialogue and dialect, showing vs. telling, editing and revision, peer critiquing, and much more.
Limited Enrollment. Live Zoom Meeting.
6 Week Class Schedule
- Monday, October 5, 2020 | 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Monday, October 12, 2020 | 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Monday, October 19, 2020 | 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Monday, October 26, 2020 | 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Monday, November 2, 2020 | 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Monday, November 9, 2020 | 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Price is per student. Class tuition is non-refundable.